Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 1, 2007

I will not be broken!

I have thought about this alot...but I will not be broken. I am so excited to me a mommy that I can't stand it. Jeff will be going back to work, he has been on vacation for 2 weeks and it has gone by so fast. We have been talking about when the baby arrives and what he will do about work for the first 2 weeks. My parents came over for dinner along with my MIL who I adore and who is so darn funny. She makes my mother and me laugh so hard some times. I know where Jeff gets his sense of humor from.

I have spoken to a few people and some have responded to my blog about the horrible, mean and uncalled for post the other day. (The person is from Virginia...I have tracked down the IP address.) I thank you all for your support and kind words. I really dislike when Trolls enter your site and say terrible things. But I will not be broken.

Being 36 for one day feels the same as it did at 35. Getting one year older is like finding another grey hair. It is bound to happen! Speaking of grey hair...I just had my hair colored and boy did it need it. I think my whole head is turning grey. My hair dresser said it is from all the stress I am under. I thought about that word...Stress...and yes I am. Waiting for the phone to ring with the announcement of "I am heading to the hospital" is worse then waiting for the phone to ring for "the call" It is very stressful. I am sure she is feeling the same way. We all have the same feelings only for different reasons.

We had a wonderful day yesterday. My darling husband, whom I love and adore...woke me up with breakfast and flowers. Then we went to Lewiston, NY for a Garden festival, hosted by Lewiston Garden Club. It was so nice seeing others' gardens and walking hand in hand with the man I love. We drove for a bit, went to our favorite farmers market...Tom Towers in Youngstown, NY. We go there every Sunday morning from June 30 until the weekend before Thanksgiving. ( We both said...this could be our last trip to Tom Towers with out a baby. I love when we think the same things.) We drove around the river and headed home. What a great day it was. Temperature was perfect and the clouds puffy. Then my parents came over and my MIL. My mother bought the cutest little outfit for the baby on her day home. Too cute.

Today is a day for nesting. Jeff and I are both doing things just to keep busy. Work tomorrow and another work week is ahead of us. I hope the rates get better. I am also hoping to take a few days off to spend with my friends and their kids. It is going to be a slow week with the holiday and all in the middle of the week. I think I am taking the later part of the week off. We will see. Chat soon!

No comments:

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"