Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My baby is 4 weeks old : (



4 weeks old today!
Goofy look on his face...that darn flash does it everytime!
Ok...I am sad...he is already 4 weeks old! Where does the time go? I don't know! Jeff is off this week, while I am back to work so they have been bonding. Yesterday Julian slept ALL day...I kept warning Jeff that if he sleeps all day...he will be awake for 2-3 hours over night...well sure enough my little guy did prove mommy wrong! He was up from 2-4am! Finally I got up and snuggled with him and he fell asleep. Mommy's touch! So since mom and dad are going to be watching him, they are aware that he needs to be awake during the day. Taking a nap here and there is fine...most nights he sleeps from 9-2am or 3am. SO it is time to get him back on track! He is such a good boy and I really missed him yesterday. I went home 3 times during the day from work to see him. All 3 times...HE WAS SLEEPING!!!! I kept laughing...but I was the one in turn who had to get up with him last night! I told Jeff...it is not Julian's fault...it was Daddy's fault! Ha ha!



n Labor day we went to our neighbors house for drinks and goodies...very casual and of course Julian was so good. So here is a picture of him with his Uncle Scott...Uncle Scott was so funny...he kept trying to wake him up...finally it was time to eat and he did! We love our neighbors, Jenny and Scott and Dave and Peggy have become some of our closest friends! So here are some pictures! I know I have been slacking! Sorry!

3 comments:

Paulette said...

Time surely flies when you are having fun! What a handsome boy!

OHN said...

I love the picture of him! You can almost hear what he is thinking..."mom are you taking another picture? geesh!"

He is a punkin.

Jenny said...

Julian is just the cutest and it's great to read about how happy you all are.
Glad that Julian is doing so well, he really is a cutie!

Duckess Jen

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"