Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bad Hair Day....

You knwo when you have a bad hair day nothing works...well that would be today. My hair looks terrible...I am not kidding...terrible! So therefore nothing has worked for me. My outfit for one...I tried on 5 different outfits...nothing looked good!!!! NOTHING! And not only does my hair look terrible...my face looks bad too! It is funny how things work out like that. I am getting my hair cut tomorrow...thank god! Maybe I am having a bad day...then AF arrived this morning...not sure if she is going to stay...she just poked her head out...make up your mind!!!! If you are going to come...do so! Work is slow so I am ready to scream! I am so bored...so maybe I will go home..do some laundry...clean out a closet or two...today is garbage day...Jeff's favorite day of the week. LOL

It has been raining on and off all day...this is the kind of day where you just want to stay home and curl up in the bed and not get out all day. Turn on Lifetime and have a good cry! Ever have a day like that? Well I am off...I am leaving work now...to slow and I am not wasting anymore time here. Hugs

No comments:

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"