Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You know you are at ...


an Italian's house when...it is 93 degrees outside and you are having pasta for supper! YEs...we are at my parents house...again! Well, truth be told we are here all the time in the summer. In the winter it is maybe once a month...I think by August we all get on over load...by October we are dying to be together again! So the pool water was 87 degrees today...and dad was proud..."that is without the heater!" It was, believe it or not refreshing! Then after about an hour I start to get the goose bumps and get out. Jeff is always the last out.

So I sit here at my mothers computer, smelling all th smells of an Italian meal...prepared by an Italian mother. Life can't get any better then this...(well, it can...with a baby here...soon enough!) The buggie is ready for him...we are still...patiently waiting!

4 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

YUMMY~ LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD!CAN I COME OVER?

terilynnh2000 said...

Yum! Sounds delicious. 87 is PERFECT temp! Were your ears ringing tonight? I met one of your friends who works at PBK in Galleria. She was talking about her friend who is adopting, and was planning on a girl only to be suprised with a boy. :) Small world!

Paulette said...

Yum... hot or not.... can I have some spaghetti too? How about a doggie bag! Yum!

Scott and Becky said...

any leftovers? I don't feel like cooking tonight!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"