Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No news is....

KILLING ME!!! Hi all...we are still home...waiting for the call! She is 38 weeks and all is well. We are just waiting...should hear something soon. Thanks for all the emails and phone calls and well wishes. I have my group of friends who will be making calls and sending out emails when the time comes...so make sure you are on one of the "lists" I have been home today...off work...getting things ready...car seat is in car ready to go! diaper bag is packed, suit case is packed...house is clean, laundry is done, dogs' food is done and so is the bird. So everything is in check...except the camera and video recorder. So I have to work on that stuff today. Back to work tomorrow to get the office in shape.

I think Jeff is losing his sense of humor...I think he is nervous and anxious like I am too. I thought I was going to throw up last night...LOL I was getting so nervous! It is a good nervous! Yikes... I am going to be a mommy soon!!! Holy Cow!

We are still PatientlyWaiting (NOT)LOL

4 comments:

Sue said...

Make sure I am on that contact list! shawnsue4ever@yahoo.com

Also, can we post on the yahoo board? I know there are a number of people on the board that don't regularly check blogs that I am sure would love to share in your joy.

Amy said...

Those last few weeks of waiting sure are the hardest! Our birthmom ended up going 2 weeks (!) past her due date! Talk about torture!!!!! Anyway, you'll do fine with the wait - you're life is about to drastically change. So, buckle up and hang on for the ride! (((HUGS)))

Jenny said...

I cannot imagine what the waiting is doing to you. I hope and pray that you get the call and that we all will be celebrating with you soon!!

Hugs! Hang in there!

Duckess Jen

Life with my BOYS! said...

I am watching your blob like a hawk~Looking for the we are gone to meet our son post! Good luck, the time is getting shorter now! If she has other children, she may go early!Good luck!
Molly

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"