Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 2, 2007

Putting it all together!


So here is Jeff putting together our stroller. You would have thought he was putting together a million little peices! Oh What fun!!! So we have the stroller and car seat ready to go. Jeff asked me last night if the luggage was in the attic. I love that question...now he is thinking like I am. I am getting all the clothes together...getting stuff ready so when Mom comes to watch the dogs thing will be perfect for her. I love this process but I think it is making me crazy!!! I have check lists about my check lists!!!! Oh Lord help me!!! I wouldn't change it for the world!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Just wait a few years until it's Christmas morning and she wants to play with every toy she just opened and all of them need assembling. And those darn dolls are packaged up like Fort Knox!

I hope he has a lot of patience!

Wondering when you will find us said...

How cute! He is all into it! Ready to be a dad!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"