Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What a week!

It has been a crazy week and we are only half way through! Spoke to our birth mom and thing are going great! Doctor said it could be soon. Baby looks great! I know it sounds crazy...but I am scared! I know it is a normal feeling and everyone feels this way. I remember I had this feeling when we were pregnant...but now I am older and we have had almost 4 years more together. I am looking so forward to adding a baby to the family...just scared. All my girlfriends said they felt the same way...so I know I am normal! Jeff is so excited...it is so cute to see our men like this...I love it!

It was a very nice day even though it rained most of the day! We ended up going to our neighbors for dinner and had a lovey time. I just love our neighbors...Dave and Peggy and Scott and Jenny. We have become great friends! They are so excited about the baby too! I feel like it is all I talk about...good lord...I am sure I am boring people with it. My friend said I was glowing...I said of course I am in my 9 month...don't all expectant mothers glow???? We chuckled! It is going to be a week to end all weeks. I have taken 2 days off from work to do a bunch of stuff around the house. I am hoping to get up early, so I can go for lunch with the girls, but still get stuff done in the house! That is my plan! Well it is late, I should get to bed...I am wired...I had a half cup of coffee at 8:45pm...what was I thinking!!!!!

No comments:

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"