Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rainy days and Mondays...

Or Thursdays...It was a bab morning for me...I cried all day...My mom woke me up with...Turn on NBC they are talking about the 6 babies...so I turn it on and cry the whole time. Then I come down stairs, get my coffee, go to the basement to do laundry...and I start crying again! So I figured...Let's color my hair...maybe that will make me happy!? So I do that and my friend Kris calls and invites me to have lunch with her and the girls. Thank go for friends...I am all better now! But man....rainy days and thursday...get me down!!! Hugs

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"