Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 20, 2007

Quick update...

I am at work, so I will give a quick update...Ok...spoke to our birth mom last night...she sounds so tired...(at almost 9months preg. so would I) Her Doctor appointment went well. She has "dropped" and the pressure is very uncomfortable! She can't sit for long periods of time and laying down on her back she gets relief. So...that is good news...baby is doing really well and so is birth mom. Praise God! I will be talking to her this weekend...anyone have a guess as to when he will be hear??? My frined Katie said the 27th...Jeff thought the 17th. Anyone else care to guess?? Well...keep checking! It is a beautiful day...I think I am going to cut out early! Hugs and Blessings

5 comments:

wsweden said...

Oh, Colette! It sounds close. Do you know if this is her first? I think this would be a great weekend for a baby to arrive!!!!
Janet

Wondering when you will find us said...

Glad her and baby are doing good! I am going to guess July 25. We will see! Can't wait! :)

Michelle said...

How about 7/28? That's my 40th bday. Another friend had her baby on my 30th bday, so it would be great for it to happen again on another milestone occasion.

Life with my BOYS! said...

I think closer...how about tomorrow! Nah, Sunday, July 22~Elijah was born on a Sunday so will go with that! Sleep in tomorrow, it may be your last!!! And you will not miss that sleep, you'll be thrilled to be getting up early and in the night too!!!
MOlly

Scott and Becky said...

What day are you going to be most busy this week? THAT IS THE DAY! Well I guess I have to pick a day so I will go with the 26th.

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"