Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 30, 2007

3 weeks old and his first party...

Mommy and Julian at our baby shower...
Our baby is 3 weeks old! Man time is flying...He changes every day...it just amazes me! So he had his first party...it was our baby shower last night. It was a really nice night. My mom out did herself again...my MIL & SIL were great too. I have posted some pictures from the night...today we are all just laying low! I am pooped! Mr. Julian was such a good boy! He just amazes me...we are truly blessed with a wonderful baby. Today...he is a snuggle buggle! I love it when he snuggles. So here are some pictures! Thank you to all the attended. I was so nice having all my girls around me to share in our special day!
Jeff made this amazing cake...he out does himself everytime!



My mother made these center pieces...from the book GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU? The tables look amazing! Thanks mom!!!

6 comments:

Paulette said...

You look wonderful with that sweet babe in your arms. Your day has come sister! Congratulations!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Awww!!! Love the pic of you and Julian! Beautiful! I had a nice time yesterday, thanks!:)

Jodi said...

Yes your Mom did outdo herself! It was a beautiful shower and I have dinner for tonight and tomm. too............... I can tell you are Italian by the amount of food served!!!

OHN said...

I love the cake and the center pieces and I especially love the look in your eyes holding your son!!! Enjoy these wonderful days..yes, they do change from day to day. You will walk into a room one day and know that he has grown since the day before..almost right before your eyes!

terilynnh2000 said...

Yay! Enjoy your time to shine! THat baby is soooo handsome! So excited for you. Keep those pics coming!

Sue said...

So very sweet!!!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"