Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Nonna!

Nonna and Nonni (my mom and grandmother) came over this afternoon. It is my mother's birthday. Everytime mom holds him he falls asleep! He is just so sweet! This morning while I was feeding him...he gave me the biggest smile...my heart just sank...what an incredible feeling that is. He has smiled before, but for some reason, this morning was so special. We went to the Doctor's yesterday...our som is now up to 9 lbs 13 oz. Right on track! I can't get enough of him!


Here is a picture of Nonni with her little buddy. My grandmother is so different with him then she ever was with us. It is sweet. I am glad she is alive to see her great-grandson!

4 comments:

Paulette said...

What a beautiful connection.

wsweden said...

Colette,
What a little snuggle bunny! He is so sweet.
Enjoy every moment.
Janet

Jodi said...

Colette,

Boy do you look like your Grandmother! You are very lucky to be able to have her in Julian's life. My Grandma passed away 10 years ago and she was a wonderful lady and I think about her and miss her every day... I wish Josh had had an opportunity to know her and her him.

OHN said...

The photo of your mom and Julian should be framed--it is so beautiful...it is the picture of tranquility!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"