Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2007

Another week in ...

waiting! So I came to work today...I figured if I stayed home, I would crawl back in bed, then crawl out, then crawl back again! That would not be good...or I would have made peanut butter and fluff sandwich! My favorite! So Here I am at work...bored out of my skull!
So, this weekend was so much fun! We had the police stop by...yes that is right...the police. Remember my evil neighbors? Well they are at it again! harrassment 101! So, we had a fence that divided our years...12 years old and UGLY! Jeff and I discussed replacing it. So JAH (jackass husband) and CAW (crazy ass wife) Well to make a long story short...3/4 of the fence is on our property- JAH put it up 12 years ago - but only our property not his...therefore...it becomes our property. So we removed the parcel that was on our property and left the rest that was on his up. We were going to go behind it on our property. Well CAW called the police. Then the building inspector came over. Well they both agreeed that we were not doing anything wrong and that THEY were behaving badly and it is not a criminal matter it is civil. So the police officer told them that it would look better if they LET us remove HIS fence on HIS property so it would look clean. So...after 25 minutes...yes 25 minutes in 90 degree weather...making an issue about it. FINALLY JAH and CAW agreed to have us remove it. Well the next day the were on there property over looking my property taking pictures of the fence...I asked her what she was doing and she said that she was taking pictures for the civil case that they are going to put against us. I told her she was crazy and didn't have a leg to stand on, becuase they told the police that it was OK for us to remove it. She said the the police officer told her to take a picture. I called her a liar and figured...I will call the police officer over and settle this once and for all! So the Officer came over and told them they have no recourse since they told him to have us take it down! So today we are having our fence guys come back to extend the fence all the way down so they can never try to peek again! I will post pictures when I get home.
So on Saturday we stayed home and more problems with the neighbors, so we drank with friends from the street and tried to enjoy the day/night. It was hard. I have been under so much stress it is no wonder that I had to color my hair again after 4 weeks! We had a birthday party we were invited to...our best friends little girl...we were so stressed out from the day before and the morning, I couldn't leave the house. I wanted to make sure that the crazy neighbors didn't do anything to it. Thankfully our friends are wonderful and they understood our reasons for not coming to the party.
Sunday we recovered from the night before and went to my parents. Our birht mother was induced for almost 36 hours...poor thing...nothing! So now they are going to wait for her water to break on it's own. So keep those prayers coming! We haven't lost our minds yet.
I truly believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. As a person and as a couple! If we can get through this waiting we can get through anything!

1 comment:

Wondering when you will find us said...

God bless you guys! Wow, so much to put up with! Glad you had fun later in the day!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"