Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Well...

We are still here. And yes I have lost my mind. I have changed my blog for invited readers only for awhile. I just feel that right now I want only people who have been along this journey with us to share with us, what ever it is we are about to embark on. Our birth mother was in the hopsital since Friday. They tried to induce her, they did everything to get her moving...and NOTHING! So now we are waiting for her water to break. I can't tell you how we feel right now, because I really can't tell you the feelings. So I wanted to share with you what is going on, I know you all have been patiently waiting along with us! Hugs and Blessings. We are heading over to my parents to swim...

10 comments:

Paulette said...

My prayers are with you!

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear that your birthmom is having to go through so much. I can't imagine how she's feeling right about now. However, I CAN imagine how you & Jeff are feeling. UGH! Call me any time if you need someone to talk to. I'll be working from home tomorrow, so if you want to go out for lunch just let me know.

Sue said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

terilynnh2000 said...

Praying for you! I can't imagine!!!

onegreyhorse said...

Been thining of you Colette and hope all goes well. I know how nerve-wracking a time this is! Take care of yourself and get lots of rest!! :) Let me know if you need anything! Alyssa

Jenny said...

Dang it!!!!!

I was hoping that since you hadn't posted since I lasted checked, that maybe you were on your way to the hospital.
ok, well this just means that your little one needs a little more time to cook!! Heh!
Hang in there you two!! Your in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Duckess Jen

wsweden said...

Colette,
You are getting closer to bringing Julian home everyday. You will have a good story to tell him when he is older.
Janet

Amy said...

Praying for you! It will all be worth this craziness and stress in the end!

Jodi said...

I am one of many anxiously awaiting the news of your happy arrival!

Hang in there! I'm sure the call will come soon.

Jodi

Life with my BOYS! said...

Tie a knot and swing at the end of your rope!!! It will be soon!! Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"