Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Does he see...

the light at the end of the tunnel? I want to ask him that! Come on baby...Mommy and Daddy are waiting for you! Nana and Papa, Grandma Terry, Nonni and Uncle Damon are all ready. So are all your little friends and their mommy's and daddy's. Does he know we are here? Does he know what we have planned for him? Does he know how mommy cries at night longing to hold him? If he did, I think he would be here already. So If he can hear me, or if someone could tell him...we are waiting for you.

3 comments:

Paulette said...

Come on Julian....you are way too comfy in there. Put down the remote control and get to work, you couch potato!!! There are so many people cheering you on that you should have no problem hearing us. The time has come!

OHN said...

I am a nervous wreck. I have been checking here twice a day. I am beginning to feel like a stalker--lol.

Dana said...

Collette-I am praying for all of you everyday and can't wait to check the blog for the good news that hasn't happened yet, but will!
Dana

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"