Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2007

Hi all...sorry i haven't posted in a few days. Life is busy. I am so in love with our son it is an amazing feeling! He is smiling and makes eye contact and gives me kisses (ok...when he is hungry he sucks on my face) I never thought being a monther would be this wonderful! I love to see peoples reactions when they see him. I am not saying this because he is mine, but people gasp at him...what a beatuiful baby! I just beam from ear to ear!

Ok...those of you are still waiting...get the Dr. Brown Bottles! They are the best out there! Julian is so darn happy, no gas, no crying...well he does cry a little but that is if he is naked or hungry...I swear...ask anyone who has seen him.

The night time is great. He goes from 9:30pm to 1:30am and then to 5-6am. It is great! Key trick is to try to keep him up during the day. I have him on a schedule and it seems to be working.

Well we are at my mom's and we have to go soon. I will post pictures this weekend! I don't want to post to many...don't want anyone to get sick of him...Yeah like that will happen! Hugs

No comments:

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"