Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

2 weeks old!

I can't believe that our son is 2 weeks old! Man does time fly! I know a few of you have mention Thrush to me. I took that right after he ate, but I am taking him to the Dr.'s tomorrow. I can oly post for a minute...it is witching hour at our home from 8-10pm. That is the ONLY time he is fussy. So I guess we are lucky! He slept last night from 9:30pm till 3:30 am. I couldn't belive it! So we are hoping tonight will be the same. I will post tomorrow! Jeff is talking to him...he is telling him ... "No Fussing" :) I am dieing here! I love to hear him talk to him...It is so cute! I have never been more in love with my hubby as I am today! Hugs and Blessings!

4 comments:

Sue said...

It is a beautiful thing to watch your husband fall so easily into the role of Daddy. Enjoy both of those boys of yours and good luck at the appt tomorrow.

Jenny said...

I can feel your happiness from your post. What joy you must be feeling!

It must feel incredible to finally be a mom!

:)

Duckess Jen

terilynnh2000 said...

I don't think there is a much sweeter sound than that of your hubby being a new daddy.

Scott and Becky said...

I can't wait to meet the little guy, when he is 3 weeks old!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"