Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Julian Parker has arrived!!!!

Julian Parker
8lbs. 9oz. 20 inches




Hi all...sorry it has taken me so long to post, we have been a bit busy. We got the call that Julian was born on Weds. night. He weighed 8lbs 9 oz. and was 22 inch. long. His scores were 9/9!! So we really didn't tell anyone but family, because our birthmom had not signed yet. So Thursday we waited for the call, by 3pm I called our attroney and they said they wouls call as sonn as they heard. So we went out. Our phone rang at 5:33pm telling us to go...NOW!! So we did. We held our son for the first time around 8ish. We went back on Friday at 10am only to hear that the attorney's were not going to show up until 2-3pm...yikes...I can honestly say I never had any doubts that we wasn't going to sign. By 4:50pm we were on our way home...the rest is history! So here is a picture of him. He was a little jaundiced, but it is getting better everyday! He is such a good boy! I am so tired I am going to go check email, but I wanted to post! Hugs and Blessings

10 comments:

Julie said...

He is Gorgeous!!!! You are a Mom. I always read the top of your Blog that you want to be a MOM. YOU ARE NOW!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY COLETTE!!! TREASURE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. Love you. kiss him for me- Julie

Wondering when you will find us said...

AWWWW!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! So glad eveything went well! Have fun cherishing every moment!

wsweden said...

Colette,
He is beautiful!!! Well worth the wait. Does it seem like a dream?
Enjoy your son. I think parker sounds great with Julian.
~Janet

OHN said...

He is absolutely precious!!! Has the shock let up at all??lol. One hint,...sleep when he does.

This has always been one of my favorite sayings:

Cooking and scrubbing can wait til tomorrow
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow
Quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep
I am rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

Please keep the pictures coming and we would love to hear about your first meeting with him.

terilynnh2000 said...

....and it all makes sense now.

:)

Jodi said...

Congratulations Colette and Jeff!
Julian is adorable. Savor every moment because they fly by very quickly!!!!

absolutegray said...

He's adorable! I love his name! I'm so happy for you guys-I truly am. You will be on cloud 9 for quite a while MOM!!! Congrats again. I hope to meet Julian at a NY summit someday!

kcself said...

Colette and Jeff,
I am so absolutely thrilled for you!! God bless you and your beautiful son Julian! Please know that I will continue to pray with you that the rest of the details play out smoothly so you can plunge into the New chapter of your life! As an extremely proud new adoptive mom myself, I truly and emphatically share your joy!!!
Much (Ducky) Love,
ChrisKS

Dana said...

Colette and Jeff-He is beautiful! How does it feel to be a Mom and Dad? I found it took me a while to actually believe that Jacob was in our house and we were parents-it was very much like a dream! Enjoy every minute of it!
Dana

Scott and Becky said...

precious! Can't wait to see pics of your family together at last!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"