Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Confessions of a new mom...

I am in love! I must confess...it has only been 2 days with him, and I am in love. What was my life like before he entered it? I don't know...I don't remember...the waiting I remember, but holy cow...this is why we had to have so much pain. To become so happy. I have to say... I think he is beatuiful. Maybe because I am his mom and that is what we all say about our children...but he is something else. He smells so good. He cuddles....oh I love when he cuddles!

We had a great night last night! Jeff and I are so well rested! Julian is eating more then 2 ozs. now every 3 hours sometimes more then 3 hours. Yeah! He has his time between 11:30 and 2:30am where he is up and fussy, but not crying...he just can't figure out what he wants....pee, poop, eat...stare at his beautiful mommy! Jeff is amazing with him. There was never a doubt but he is. This is what I have waited for...to see him with our baby.

Well that is our up date today. No pictures today...will post tomorrow.

Thanks for all the great comments! We are loving every some what tired minute of it!

3 comments:

Paulette said...

A beautiful experience....no doubt about it! Enjoy!

BooMama said...

Oh, Colette, we are so happy for you!! Julian is beautiful. I love the hair sticking up on his little head! Enjoy every minute with him, MOM!!! - Gen :D

Life with my BOYS! said...

Congrats!! Your prayers have been answered. Enjoy every minute of Mommyhood it is wonderful!!!!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"