Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Pictures...





Eyes open...it is tough to get a good shot when he is squrming! But Daddy did a great job! He's the best!
Look at the face! I could eat it up all day long!! Not sure if you can see the bib or not but it is from Aunt Paulette...It is so cute! Why are my pictures blurry??? I hate that! Oh well! Look at those lips! I kiss them when he puckers up!
I was singing him a song yesterday and he looked right at me and gave me a big grin! I cried for about 15 mins...the whole time thank god for this wonderful gift!
It is so worth the wait!

4 comments:

OHN said...

Ohhhh Colette, he is such a beautiful (yes,boys can be beautiful too:) little boy. I know all the emotions that you are feeling and I can tell you honestly it actually gets even better. Please don't waste time listening to the people that will tell you "yeah, just wait till he is..blah, blah, blah" they are negative and will never understand the love you feel and the love that will grow even leaps and bounds that you have for your new son. Please don't worry about spoiling him, babies need all the hugging, kissing and interaction they can get! I am beyond happy for you and feel like a big sister that has already been in your shoes and am enjoying your journey :)

Paulette said...

Very nice. It is so nice to hear the thrill in your words.

Wondering when you will find us said...

I was waiting for one of him with his eyes open...just so squeezable!Cutie!

absolutegray said...

He's adorable Colette! They get more fun as they get older too. Just wait till he smiles, laughs and giggles-talk about love!!! So you think he's too young to court girls?? Maybe he'd like to meet my peanut?? Would he mind a slightly older woman??? LOL!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"