Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ok so we had a talk...



julian and his mommy...this is what he was doing all the while...
I guess I was boring him! He is too much! Nice formula tounge. I guess I bite him 100 times a day!














Here is a little smile. He changes every day! It is amazing!

BIRTH MOTHER REPORT...for those of you who are wondering...Our birth mother went to court and signed in front of a judge. So basically it is all done. We will be going to court in 15-30 days, a social worker will be assigned for one visit and then it is finalized. But we know that there is no turning back now that she has signed in front of a judge! 12 days!!! Praise god!!! She is doing well, we spoke for a minute and I wished her all the best and told her that is doing great. She sounded good. She will always be in our prayers!

5 comments:

Paulette said...

Love it! Julian is a sweetie. Amazing how they change so fast.
WOW... Hope you have a better night tonight!

Jodi said...

I sent you an email to your work address but I don't know if you are checking them...

I have some stage 1 advent bottles that Josh isn't using anymore so if you aren't up to venturing to BRU I would be happy to drop them off. Give me a call on my cell 698-0297 and let me know if you want them.

Wondering when you will find us said...

cutie pie!

Sue said...

Love the daily updates. Keep them coming!!!!!!!!

And I can't tell for sure from the pic, but looks like Julian could have thrush. Alex had it too and I mistook it for formula as well. Super common in newborns and just need a script to treat.

OHN said...

I was thinking was mykidsmom said..you may want to have the doc take a peek.

I am so glad for you that you had a short period of time before the Bmom signed! We did too..she signed at 3 weeks and we went to court at 9 mos (courts were backlogged) for the final paperwork but it was final early on,,which was such a wonderful relief!

Keep the photos coming!!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"