Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sleeping...


I could just watch him sleep all day long...quite my job and just watch him for the next 5 years! My parents can't get enough of him! We are so lucky to have them. They will be watching him when I return to work in the fall. It is amazing how much they change from day to day. He has gained 4 oz. since Saturday and is now back in the 8lb. range. His eyes are open more often...sometimes at night...NO TALKING! Just looking! He is turning his head and watching us more and more. The doctor said we should see a smile by this weekend.
Our scheduling is working out well...he is getting his days and night closer together. But Daddy needs to burb him better! LOL But look at the size of his hands!
I just love this baby! I can't get enough of him! We are learn more and more everyday. We saw a friend who gave us great advice. So thank you for that!
So my shower is coming up in the next 2 weeks. I can't wait. There are things we need for him, activity wise to keep him up more often during the day. His best color is baby blue or white. With that little kiss from the sun...he looks so good in those colors.
So I will try to post a new picture as often as I can. We are getting ready to go for our nightly walk as a family...see you soon!

3 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

OMG~ Can he get any cuter?? He is adorable! Did u get my message Sunday? I want to come over soon!

Sue said...

Way too cute. He is truly a beautiful baby! Keep those pictures coming :-)

OHN said...

He will be a linebacker for sure:)
I found that my boys got better about sleeping at night longer once they were at about 11 pounds, that seems to be a common time.

Spend as much time snuggling as you can, before you know it he will be squirming out of your arms to crawl after a toy!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"