Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

We are all still here!



Hi everyone...we have been very busy! Busy visiting family and friends. We also have a very happy little boy! He eats, sleeps, poops and pees and is now smiling! I am going to try to get it on film! He sleeps about 4-5 hours during the night...you read right 4-5 hours!!! Our birth mom told me that he would and I didn't believe her! Well she was right!




So as of next week it will be finalized...all we have to do is go to court for the ceremony, but other then that we will be all set by early next week! We are so thrilled! He will be all ours! When our court date comes up I will let you all know. It should be soon. We have an inside track, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will be soon! But since our Birth Mom is going to sign in front of a judge that is it!!! So we could ask for anything more! Please keep praying and I will let you know what happens.




So I have attached a few photos of recent days! Enjoy!
Julian and Aunt Katie at his first Bible Study --->

4 comments:

Paulette said...

I hope this doesn't sound redundant.. but Julian is so beautiful, in every way you describe too.... You are so blessed!!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

I was waiting for an updated pic! What a handsome boy he is!

Dana said...

He is adorable!!!
Dana

OHN said...

I think the day we went to court was the first day I finally allowed myself to breathe. I knew our son was ours but until that judge stamped the papers I was worried. Take time to go out to lunch or for a walk in the park to really let is soak in. ENJOY!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"