Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Very Busy Sunday!


Well...Julian had a very busy day on sunday and her was all tuckered out at Nana and Poppi's house! He went to visit his Great Grandma (Nonni) and all her friends, then he went to Nonaand Poppi's house for the afternoon. My mother didn't put him down all day! Which gave me time to rest. Jeff swam with my dad, my brother wants to use him as a chick magnet, and I slept for bout 30 mins, then I heard him let out a little peep and I was down stairs!. After dinner we came home and went for a walk, so all his friends could see him. Our dear friends, Dave and Peggy made us dinner...so we will have it tonight.
He had a great night...he fussed between 1 am and 3:25am, other then that...I think we have the perfect baby! (sorry if you too have the perfect baby!) We woke up around 6:45am (he hadn't had a bottle a bottle since 2:00am...so we are getting around 3-4 hours sleep!
Jeff and I are doing great! I feel great...I have lost about 10 lbs, in the last 2-3 weeks...Dogs are doing great and haven't had any trouble adjusting to Julian.
It is amazing how they change...he is getting so alert when he is awake! I love it. He is a total sunggle bug...which I love!!! He loves to cuddle with daddy too!
That's all for now. We are having some friends stop by today and of course Nonna and Poppi will be here soon! Hugs and Blessings!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear all is going well!

Anonymous said...

he is sooo darn cute!!!!!
I love to check your blog every day and see how the new family is fairing!

XOXOXOXO

Jodi said...

I am glad to hear that Julian is doing well. He is very cute! Take it easy and don't over do it with the visitors or you will be exhausted.

Tell Damon that Julian will be a very good chick magnet! Barry hates going out alone with Josh because he says it is hard to be invisible with Josh because people have to stop him and talk to the baby and say how cute he is. The other day at the grocery store I found some woman hovering over Josh and Barry mouthing "Help Me" to me down at the other end of the aisle!

Wondering when you will find us said...

What a cutie! Glad all is going well!

Paulette said...

What a beautiful time!

Dana said...

So glad to hear all is going well with everyone! Isn't great seeing your hubby being a Dad-I love watching Wayne with Jacob and how excited Jacob gets when "Daddy's Home!"-he just runs to the door and is all smiles with Wayne! It is sooooo awesome seeing their relationship grow! Can't wait to see more pictures!! Glad to hear the dogs are doing well, too!!!
Dana
Dana

wsweden said...

He's so precious!
Enjoy every moment
~Janet

Sue said...

Love it...he is such a cutie!

Kari said...

i am so happy for you and Jeff. you two deserve everything you have. it has been a long road but so worth it. i cannot wait to see you and the adorable Julian.

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"