Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Another great Sunday!

Well we got up early this morning anticipating going to church...then we remembered that there was a Flea Market down the street from My parents in Getzville. So we watched church on TV (channel 7 at 7:30 am every sunday) got dress and got on the road. We were really looking for old wooden toys from fisher price for the baby's room to put on the shelves...they had them, but they were $45-65 per toy! OUCH! Well we didn't buy any and walked around then left. We then went to Tom Towers for our weekly produce shopping, then to Lewiston where we stopped for day old pizza at Di Camillos Bakery...The best day old pizza in town. So as we were walking back to the car, bags in hand, holding hands...I said to Jeff...these days are coming to an end where we can just jump out of the car and go into a store. Soon we will be unloading a baby!!!!! He smiled!

There are so many things I want to do with our baby...so many...I don't want to wish the time away...so I am going to enjoy our last days together as a couple! Later today we are going to my parents to swim and have a BBQ.

Mom and I had a great time at BRU...we did some shopping but we also registered. I got there first and when my mom arrived it was like seeing a kid in a candy store where the candy is free. Her eyes lit up and got really big. She headed over to the clothes...little girl clothes...so I had to pull her away...then we headed to the other sections and began to register. It was alot of fun. She kept me grounded and we really ejoyed our selves! It was a great day!

This morning Jeff told me to start packing an over night bag so when we get the call we are on our way. So I am going to do that today...

Have you noticed anything different???????????? First one who guesses get a prize!!! Jen G and Dana...you can't guess...you already know...

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

Awwwwww!!! Can't I spill the beans??????? Hehe! Your no fun!What a fun day it sounds like you are having!!! Enjoy!

terilynnh2000 said...

What is it????? Give us a hint!

Colette said...

It is right in front of your eyes...come one ladies...look!!!! Now Michelle Mc...can't guess either...

Jodi said...

My guess is that you found out that the baby is a boy????

Paulette said...

Sounds like a day of fun.....
Love your new background of blue!!! Could that be it?

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"