Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Another hot one...

Well this weekend is going to be hot again! I really am not a fan of the heat. I prefer it to be around 70 degrees and now that our birth mother is so far along, I feel bad because it has been such a hot summer. My mom told me this is the type of summer she had when she was pregant with me. Only difference is i was born at the end of June...we are not on July 7th! Everything is still on track and we are so darn thrilled I can hardly stand it! Mom and I are going to register today...Jeff doesn't really care on way or the other. He is so funny...I think he is getting bored and just wants the baby home! I agree with him! Not the bored part...whating him home.

I think mom is excited that I am including her. Why not this is her first grandchild and maybe her only, so since we are best friends...I wouldn't want it anyother way! Plus she will keep me grounded. I am sure I would register for everything under the sun, if I could.

My girlfriend stoped by on Friday...she had her son about 4 months ago and he is already rolling over!!!! We are so excited...Rae and I worked together years ago...now our children will be friends! How cool is that!

I cleaned the baby's room on Friday...it is all set and ready to go...(except for the shelves Jeff is building, he will around to it soon) It looks so beautiful! I can't wait to have the baby in there! My friend lent me her grandmothers, Aunt's rocking chair...We think it is pretty old!!! It just makes the room! So that is where we are. We are still in town...haven't left yet...waiting for the call to come! Keep you all posted!

2 comments:

terilynnh2000 said...

I can feel your excitement! SO happy for you!!! Wasn't registering just the best?

Sue said...

Yeay! Getting closer!!!!!!!!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"