Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Are you are Reality TV Junkie????

I am...my favoriate show is on again. Big Brother...What a loser I am. Why do I like it...I don't know. Jeff hates it but sits and watches it with me every year. I can't believe it has been on for 8 seasons. I guess I am not the only one.

Had a great day today...went to Amy's for lunch...Kris was there, Amy's mom and Amy's sister in law, along with all the kids. It was nice to see the girls. It has been a long time since we all got together.

It was a great day! Hugs and Blessings

Spoke to "A" Things are going well... she is tired but that is to be expected. Just waiting for the call. Keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Colette,

Just wanted to stop in an say hello! Yes, I am a reality junkie of a sort. I like American Idol, though this year was kinda of a dud.
I hope things are well and that you are holding your forever child soon!

Duckess Jen

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"