Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Does Cleaning and Crying go toether? (T minus 7 days)

Well does it? Because that is what is happening to me. I am dusting and vacuming the house...again! Today I am going to work on the kitchen. I am listening to my christian music on the TV and life is good. But what is with the crying? AF is not here or close...so maybe they are tears of joy. Who knows.

Got another GREAT night of sleep! From 10:30pm right through to 5:00am when Jeff alarm went off. Then, my hubby lock himself out of the house, so he called me at 6:45am so I could give him his keys! I figured I was up I would do stuff... well then I saw the cutest little face on my bed...his name is Eugene! I had to kiss it and love him...the next thing I knew it was 9:00AM!!! Wow Thank you god! He must know that my days are numbered when it comes to sleep! I read the paper, drank my coffee, called Amy and chatted for a few minutes until our call got disconnected, checked out some blogs and now I am doing my blog, and then I will finish dusting and vacuming. I think I am going to tackle the kitchen. Normally Jeff does that but I think I will. Everything else is done, so why not! I could go out and shop...but I am going to save my money. I was thinking about going to some garage sales...but I began to think...I have so many boy clothes that I don't really need anything and we plan on having a shower after he gets home, so I don't want to buy anything I can get new.

Jeff and I had a great night last night. We don't have to say anything to each other...we just know...these 58 days have been so wonderful...reconnecting with each other...falling more in love then ever before...the words can't describe the love I have for him.

Life is going to change...our quite home is going to become, some what noisey...for a time...and that is ok. Jeff and I both come from a home with 2 kids. Our houses were always quite even with 2. I guess that is what we are useto. That is ok. If we are blessed with 2 children so be it...it is in God's hands' not ours. If this is his plan to have only one...we are so fine with that. My mother is an only child and she turned out great! We will see. It is all God's plan not ours. We will wait to see what he has in store for us. Let's just get our little guy home. As mom would say..."don't get ahead of your self...be happy with what you have and let Him decide. "

Hugs and Blessings...Today I am PATIENTLY WAITING

No comments:

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"