Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!!

Happy Birthday to my friend Michelle!

Here is a little story on 1 degree of seperation...


This is the short version...

It is funny how life works. Years ago when I was single I had a friend named Sal. We were very close friends and did everything together. His family owns a beautiful house on the lake so we would hang there all summer for 2 or 3 summers. Well his cousin had a friend named Chuck. I always thought he didn't like me. He seemed to pick on me alot. But he was/is a very nice guy. So for those summers we would hang out and be at the same parties. A few years ago, Jeff and I were talking and he mentioned his sisters BF and I realized it was Sal's cousin's wife! How funny! This was way before I even knew Jeff. Lisa and I were at the same wedding and so was Chuck.
Fast forward to the year 2006. I was talking with my friend Sal whom I lost touch with over the years. We were talking about how Jeff and I were in the adoption process. He told me that his cousin's friend Chuck and his wife had just adopted a baby boy...from the same agency that we were with. But little did I know that it was THE CHUCK from years past until Sal mentioned his wifes name...Michelle! Well Michelle and I were talking on a Yahoo board through our agency, and we had planned to go to lunch together the next day or so. I called her and was so excited that she married Chuck! Well, I really feel blessed to have Michelle, Chuck and their son Aidan in our life. It is amazing how things work out. Who would have thought that life would come full circle like that. I know that our boys are going to be great friends!

So here is to you Michelle...Happy Birthday! You are a wonderful friend and I am blessed to have you as my friend! Thanks for all the support and being there for me during this stressfull and emotional time! Love Ya! I am looking forward to our playdates!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"