Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Greetings from home...still...

Hi all...we are still here...still patiently waiting! It is another hot one here and I can't wait to go to my parents to swim! We usually go after Jeff get's home from work. We swim, eat dinner and visit with my mom and dad. The good thing is...they are our friends too! So we always have a good time over there. We are all looking forward to next summer when our little guy can swin with us! We plan on giving him swimming lessons over the winter, so he is not afraid of the water. I figure we will start him young! My parents have owned their home for 21 years and you never get sick of swimming or going over there. It is funny...we spend every good day their in the summer and see them maybe 10 times durning the winter. I know that is going to change...this winter we will see them alot!

I have been reading this great book my friend Michelle gave me about preparing for the baby to come home and then what to do! Good lord...there is so much! LOL I bought some stuff from Babies r Us yesterday...bottle stuff, and a snack holder that is a formula holder too! Perfect! I bought 2! Then I bought some nipples...that is where I always get confused so i bought a few. We will see what kind of eater he is!

So here we are still home...patiently waiting...I think he might be about 8lbs when born! A nice big healthy boy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Colette,

I read your post on the Ducky board. You must be over the moon that your bm is going to be induced Friday!
I can't wait to read your good news soon!!

Duckess Jen

Paulette said...

Sorry I haven't been around and commenting lately... so much is happening (mostly good). I am thrilled and have been praying for strength and health for you, Jeff and your bm and baby too.. As incredibly desparate this waiting feels... the moment you get to hold your son, those feelings will melt and you will be in an entirely different place. I am so excited for you! Blessings!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"