Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2007

We're still here...

Yes we are...I guess it was false labor. Oh well. In good time. We are all ready to go so when the call comes we are ready! I have turned over this part over to God. I can't handle the stress anymore. It is killing me. We have no control over this and it is crazy to be this stressed out. I feel so much better this morning after turning it over. What a weight that has been lifted. It is any day now, so I will go to work and continue my same old routine. So I lied when I said you would see my next post annoucning our little guy. It is hard to stay away from blogging. It seems to be the place I can go and let it all out.

This summer has been so hot, I feel so bad for those who are pregnant this year. My mother said this is the type of summer it was when I was born.

So, we are still here...very patiently waiting...truly we are!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the update. I've been thinking about you all morning. Hey, bright side - more time for reading those books :)

Wondering when you will find us said...

Come on little guy....make your appearance! I know he will come when he is ready!Can't wait!

Sue said...

Just checking in :-)

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"