Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 28, 2007

This is my last post until...

We have him home. I spoke to our birth mom today...and she is having contractions. Poor honey, she sounds so tired and uncomfortable...I feel for her!
They are about 20 minutes apart. The doctor sent her home and told her to rest.
SO she will either go tonight or sometime in the next few days. We are at my parents getting one last swim in, then we are heading home to get the car packed, and then we wait for the call to come! So we need lot's of prayers and well wishes for everyone! Thanks for all your support during this wonderful jounery and my next post will be announcing our son! (God willing) Hugs and Blessings!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes & phone call. My prediction might end up being correct after all :)

Our thoughts are with you guys!

Sambalina said...

Woooooooo HOOOOOOOOOO!

Life with my BOYS! said...

YAY!!!!! This was your last Saturday to sleep in!!!!! Good luck prayers are coming your way!

Wondering when you will find us said...

AWESOME!!! Praying for a safe and healthy delivery!

terilynnh2000 said...

I am so excited for you!!!!!

onegreyhorse said...

Ahhhhh can't wait!!!!!

terilynnh2000 said...

I keep checking your blog for your news! AAAAAhhhhhhh! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"