Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Official...

I am losing my mind! 11 days till his due date! I am losing my mind! I can't think of anything other then HIM! He is just not ready to come out...I think he wants to be 8 lbs.! Which is fine with me...the bigger the better...but...all I want to do is shop! That is not a good thing for me! Loving to shop is one of my trates that is bad. I am now hooked on Wal-Mart. Never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth! Yes that sounds snobby...I guess I am! I grew up in Amherst...what can I say...I admit it...I am a snob! I love Wal-Mart. Maybe becasue I am being a mom and have to be more practical about money...they have great buys...but somethings are not priced great...you have to be careful! They have a great return policey...unlike...Target! Bad Target Bad!

So here I sit in my office at work...looking out that same window I looked out before I knew I was going to be a mom. How things look...So here I am still Patiently (not) Waiting!

5 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

Ok, I guessed the 25th, she should be going into labor soon! I am probably not right...hey, you never know!

wsweden said...

Sounds like you are thinking like a mom already. Next thing you know you will have a "Mom your ride". Have you started looking at mini vans?
Can't wait to hear some news about your little guy!
Janet

absolutegray said...

Hang in there! I know it's hard. I had the opposite problem-our daughter arrived earlier then we thought. I got a call from her birthmother on 5/15 saying she was due 5/9 (GULP!). We were thinking June! I'm so excited for you-can't wait to meet your little man!!!

OHN said...

Hi Colette. I havent been checking blogs lately I have been sooo busy but popped in to see if you had any good news....I am so excited for you! By the way, my big 50th birthday is the 28th (saturday) and personally I think that was a wonderful day to be born so I am going with that as a date for you to become a mom.

We didn't know about our son till he was almost 3 weeks old (our agency waits for permanent surrender papers to be signed) so it is very exciting that you get to prepare. We had 3 days!

Sue said...

Was hoping this baby would come before we left town. I'll have to have Teri call me when it happens

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"