Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

Upper Endoscopy anyone????


Well...I finally did it...I had my upper endoscopy done! It wasn't fun! Acid Reflux isn't fun! It has started since the adoption process took full speed ahead. I would say about 3 months. So, I am not one to go and have tests done. They can never find a vein...that is what my fear is the most. Getting pricked all over my arms and hands ins't fun! After about 15 mins., I told her to try it on my left hand...history has shown that is where it works...so she did and man oh man did that hurt!!! My left hand is killing me! It even hurts to type! So this will be a short post. I was a nervous wreck, dad drove me and he was a good sport. I had him holding on to my cell phone, just in case...but nothing!
So we are STILL Patiently waiting....

2 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

Well, did you get sick after? I threw up all the way home in the bucket they gave me....my poor mom drove me. They gave me medicine for pain and to knock me out..one of those made me sick.UGGGGG!!!

Colette said...

No thank god I didn't get sick! I came home and went right to bed for a few hours. I don't even remember my dad droping me off and coming in the house to talk with Jeff. I was out of it!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"