Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My last Sunday...

This could be my last sunday without a baby...so what have I been doing...Jeff woke me up with coffee and newspaper in bed. Then he made breakfest, and then I sat down in front of the TV and watched The Devil Wears Prada! I have been wanting to see this movie for a while and finally I have watched it. It was cute. Love the clothes! Wish i was a size 2! Man would I have killer clothes. Jeff is downstairs making the shelves for the baby's room.

It has been a nice relaxing Sunday morning. I have been crying all morning...why...I don't know. Right now I am so happy and feel so blessed to have the family and friends that I have.

Soon I will be a mommy...a mommy to a son...Son's love their mommies don't they? I know they do. I have always said I long to hear the pitter patter of little feet on our floors in our home.

We bought our home with the intent to have children running though the house. Running in our yard, calling me mommy and Jeff daddy...now our dreams are coming true. When looking back, I never thought I would be a first time mom at 36. Then again, I never thought I would be married to the best husband in the world. ( I know we all think our husbands are the best) My husband cooks, grocery shops, wood works, gardens...he does everything extrememly well. I never thought that I would have 5 miscarriages and a still born son. I never thought that I would have twins who now live in heaven.

Last night we went for a drive, this time we headed south...we went along with lake...what a beautiful night it was. We then chatted with our friends down the street and then came home. These quite days are coming to an end...the end is near...but oh what a begining it is going to be!

No comments:

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"