Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pet Peaves...

Not sure if that is the right spelling but oh well...you know what I mean. So I was at Wal-Mart...my new favoriate store for some things...and I got in line and in front of me was a woman paying by check...COME ON...use your debt card! So then her daughter was behind her buying a $2.00 item and the mother paid for that too...separate check...UGHHHHH!!! So now I stand behind these two...for 10 mins. I should have been out of there in 3 mins! So here is my short list of pet peaves.

1. Retired people driving before 9am and driving after 4pm! You have all day while all the working people need to go to work and come home from work.
2. Retired people going shopping after 5pm during the week and on Saturday and Sunday. You have Monday - Friday to shop...why do it when people who work need to go shoping????
3. My evil neighbors who play baseball on their front yard and continuosly hit the ball in our gardens...there is a baseball diamond at the end of our street! If she was a smart mom she would take them there and show the the rules of the game in a proper way. (Jeff said...even though we have a big yard I am going to show him how to really play ball...(( I really loved hearing him say that))
4. People who smoke...anywhere...why do I have to smell your smoke while I am in my car with my windows open enjoying the air.

I think that is it for now. What are yours???Care to share??? Love to hear!!!!


Nothing on the baby front. All is quite...still patiently waiting! Ok...I lied...I am no longer patient! Due date 2 weeks away!

No comments:

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"