Julian is...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2007

Packing...oh how I hate to pack!

Oh this is my least favorite thing to do...packing for a trip! I never know what to bring...will it be warm or cold, rain or sun, dressy or not! So last night Jeff said to me...you should start packing so when we get the call we are ready to go. So I started...so not only do I have to pack for him, but also our little guy! How much will he weigh...under 8lbs...then he can wear the NB clothes or over 8lbs and he can wear the 0-3 months????? Decisions, decisions! So I am packing for both! Then what else do I need to pack...diapers, wipes, nunna's...and the list goes on!!!! I know such trival things to worry about! My life could be much wose! So now I am more overwhelmed then before! UGHHHHHH

So tonight after our company leaves, I will finish packing...life as we know it is no longer normal...LOL

We bought a new stroller and car seat and that is ready to go too. So we are still waiting! The waiting is good...means he is getting bigger by the day!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So exciting... I know what you mean by being overwhelmed. I've felt the same many times. Keep those updates coming!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Ahhhhhh!!Must feel good to know you are on your way to pick up your son any day now!The scent of a baby is priceless! Love it! You will know what I mean soon!Hey, what are nunnies?

Paulette said...

The time, although may be dragging to you... IS flying for Me!!! This baby will be in your arms before you can blink many more times! So exciting! :)

Life with my BOYS! said...

This is an exciting time! I remember packing for Jacob's trip, hard to believe how time flies. I would just pack the newborn stuff, they usually were them even if they are a bit hmm chunkier! Grow baby grow!

Philippians 4:6-7

"DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUEST TO GOD. AND THE PEACE OF GOD, WHICH TRANSCENDS ALL UNDERSTANDING, WILL GUARD YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR MINDS IN CHRIST JESUS"